The 2009 ICN summer institute will be carried out between the dates of June 8th through July 31th, 2009. For the month of June and July each week there were Summer Institute instructors that lectured for one week. During this time all summer participants will receive formal training in UNIX, quantum chemistry, computational chemistry and numerical methods. In addition to the morning classes all participants will attend evening sessions consisting of enhancement courses in quantum chemistry, universal math, and calculus. Participants will individually meet with mentors on a daily basis in order to prepare final presentations. More information will follow.
- 13th Southern School on Computational Chemistry and Materials Science
- 22nd Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry
- 2013 ICN Summer Institute
- ICN Students Win Awards at the 9th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Environmental Health Research on September 16-19, 2012
- “Nanomanipulation of Atoms and Molecules using STM: Experiment and Theory” Workshop on November 12-13, 2012