Our very first seminar for the semester will be held on Friday, January 14th, 2011. A talk entitled “In vitro toxicity of engineered nanomaterials: Material Characterization and Challenges” will be delivered by Dr. Saber Hussain, a senior scientist at the Applied Biotechnology, Human Effectiveness Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory, WPAFB, OH. This will be held at the regularly scheduled time of 4pm at the Computational Chemistry Conference Room. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
- 13th Southern School on Computational Chemistry and Materials Science
- 22nd Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry
- 2013 ICN Summer Institute
- ICN Students Win Awards at the 9th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Environmental Health Research on September 16-19, 2012
- “Nanomanipulation of Atoms and Molecules using STM: Experiment and Theory” Workshop on November 12-13, 2012