It is the policy of ICN that all persons in attendance at the International Conference on Current Trends in Computational Chemistry, including participants who plan to attend one or more sessions, are required to register using ICN Registration Form
. This includes presenters, invited speakers, chairs, and discussants. Registration is not transferable.
Registration allows the individual to attend all sessions including invited speaker sessions and poster sessions. It also includes the following:
- Conference bag, name tag, and program.
- Access to all conference events and poster display.
- Selected meals.
Conference Registration does NOT include accommodation.
To complete your Registration, you must have the following information and documents available:
- Your personal information and affiliation.
- Your photograph (the guidelines for taking and submitting a quality photograph are here. )
- Your abstract (the requirements for abstract submission are here. )
- The confirmation of payment of Registration Fees (the information about conference fees, is here.)
Please use the ICN Registration Form to complete your Registration.
After receiving your Registration Form, we will immediately send you an e-mail acknowledging the receipt of your Registration. If you do not receive the immediate verification email, that means we did not receive your information (by technical reason). In this case, you are advised to resubmit your information later or contact us
All participants (including those who are not submitting abstracts) must submit their photographs in a digital format to be included in the List of Participants section of the Conference Proceedings.
Your head height, measured from the top of your head, including the hair, to the bottom of your chin, must be between 50% and 70% of the photo’s total height. Your eye height, measured from the bottom of the photo to the level of your eyes, should be between 55% and 70% – or roughly 2/3 – of the photo’s height.
Your photo must be square-shaped, meaning the photo’s height must be the same as its width.
The minimum dimensions for your photo are 250 pixels x 250 pixels (height x width).
- Any PC format is acceptable.
- The only accepted format is MS Word.
- The font should be "Times New Roman".
- The text must be single spaced.
- The title should be 14 pts bold.
- Authors should be 12 pts bold.
- Affiliation and text 12 pts.
- Do NOT USE ALL CAPS in the title or anywhere else in the abstract!
- Leave a single space between the title and the authors and between the authors and the affiliations.
- Leave two spaces between the affiliations and the text of the abstract.
- All page margins should be 1.0″ (2.5 cm).
- The abstract must not exceed 2 pages.
- All figures in the abstract should be in line with the text (not floating) AND inserted as one single figure (not as several pieces combined).
- DO NOT add text boxes or any drawings in Word over or next to the pictures. All text should be included in the inserted picture by the graphics program used to create the figure.
- Poster dimensions: not to exceed 36″ x 42″.
NO abstract will be accepted in other than electronic form. Incorrectly formatted abstracts will be rejected.
Pay My Conference Fee
Take advantage of the Early Bird Rates. Early-bird registration provides several advantages — a discount on the registration fees, better hotel accommodations, and no delay or inconvenience on site.
Registration Payment on-site
You can pay the Registration Fee on site. Once you choose to pay Registration Fees on-site, please complete your ICN Registration Form and choose “Pay on-site” in Method of Payment.
Registration Payment on-line
Registration fees could be paid online, using the JSU Marketplace system for electronic payments. To make a payment in JSU Marketplace online, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to JSU Marketplace using the following link – pay Registration Fees on-line .
- Choose “Current Trends in Computational Chemistry 2019”
- Select your Registration Type and follow the further instructions.
- Complete the payment.
- Save your Order Receipt for further completing the ICN Registration Form.
If you choose to pay Registration Fees on-line, please complete your ICN Registration Form and choose “Pay on-line” in Method of Payment and use your STOCK NUMBER listed in your Order Receipt to complete your ICN Registration Form.
Back to the Conference homepage